Friday 13 June 2014

It's 11.42pm here, it will show a different time, like some kind of google time, or maybe grenwich maybe not. BUT here in Cairns its 11.43pm on Friday 13th June. I've just totally farked up as much as is possible, again it's like a built in self sabotage accessory. As soon as you decide to lose some fat, all you can think about is food!!! AND eat eat eat.
So I've been reading, I've gleaned what looks like some of the most sensible information on the highway. I'll actually blog this and see how I go, but I think ten days is a suitable detox, then adding some of these things to a regular diet can only help.
THEN sticking with 80/20, but 95/5 for gluten free, that one makes me feel bad, and could be the reason for little itches beginning on m forearems.
I did have a really slack effort for work, I feel a little afraid i have Dengue, our house is in the thick of the plague area, and we have no screens. But I need to remember that my body is killing itself, a big malfunction that requires much of my time. I've really got to get that into my head. Seem to have swollen glands again, make my throat hurt, I'll get some blue velvet going actually.
I must get this Reiki stuff moving so that I can pay money onto my credit card n get my teeth fixed, my car fixed, and my general health fixed. So beginning tomorrow I will do a ten day detox and keep an actual daily blog.

Begin with hot water and citrus squeezed in to it, I'll add lemon balm for my graves disease.
Have 2 of these then a cup of rooiboss with breakfast.

Juice if it is convenient now, but daily. If you don't have a juicer, buy V8 or similar.

Breakfast is a hash of mince or sausage, vegies, herbs and eggs, cooked up to be a high protein, yummy, filling quick n easy meal. We'll call it adjective slice.
Or porridge
Or fruit, plenty of it
Or pumkin and corn bread
Or pancakes,  all gluten free.

LUNCH
I think some similar sort of hash pre prepared to take to work or have at home without dedicating too much time to a healthy lunch.
OR salad
Or slad sandwich or roll
Or a curry
I'll add dinner and acceptable sweet treats as I go. So ni night, I'll be back tomorrow to keep track of how I go. Night me, talk to me in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment