Wednesday 28 May 2014

May 28th, another month n a bit has passed, I'm sure there's tons to tell myself, but I'm just short of time. Study is going ok, but I decided to stick to an actual program, like doing the lessons each week, so that's 6 lessons, 6 days, n I still work 4 days, of couse they put my stuff online 2 weeks late so I'm madly catching up. It's just something I would really like to try, I've always skated by doing everythig at the last moment. Last yar, because of my job, not cos I was slack, I did all the work in the last 3 weeks, I got 2 credits, 2 distinctions and 2 high distinctions, I should kick arse if I actually stick with this doing it the right way. MAYBE what if I do well cos it's all fresh in my short term memory, but I haven't really learned anything.
I'm still trying to build a website, not having much luck with it probably lack of time to learn, also I could be thick.
Husbands n partners hey, how farked are they??? I'm sick n he's gonna cook for me, bacon and eggs, I asked for tomato, mushrooms n baked beans too, the look happens. It's less effort than I go to for meals all the time, even more effort when he's sick, oh well such is life.
I believe that if you prepare food with love and care it's better for the people who eat it, I'll never know what that's like, cos having meals cooked for me isn't something I'm used to.
So planing retreats, n planning an event for work, n planning to get my study finished, planning to retire and live on our boat for a while, seems like nothings ever actually happening, just planning all the time. We've had that yacht since 2011, n now it needs work cos it's sat there so long, I don't think spending my life with a Libran was my best plan, cos planning I do while he sits on the fence never actually doing anything. Retirement will force that soon, sooner than he realises. Cos that retiring at 70 shouldn't effect us, we're too close now.
Oh yeah, I wanted to use this to keep track of my Graves disease progress, I'm feeling better sometimes, and know this medication is doing it's job, even though the doctor thinks this is just the start of treatment. I know a lot of the problem is my hypothalamus, so I'll try to work on that lots.
I took some GinSeng, it made me full of energy and hot at night, so clearly not the right thing. I haven't had any smoko for a few days n had headaches, my bloo pressure is too high without it, and our guy has moved to Townsville, n the main guy has moved to New Guinea, that's shit, my herb garden clearly needs new herbs.
Ok blahdie blahd enough now, State of Origin is on. Bye me

No comments:

Post a Comment