Saturday 14 June 2014

DAY ONE
Anyway it's nearly lunch time, but it's Saturday, so I've just been hangin out watching telly. I've had one hot lemon balm tea, and am now having a decaf coffee, with both milk and sugar. It's all better than the sugar and mascarpone fest I've been on.
I have made a pot of lemon balm tea, I'll jug or bottle it and drink it and perhaps another during the day. I finally understand how people can not drink enough without sweating all day long. It's been raining since about November, and it's been cool so I don't sweat and don't get thirsty.
BUT I'll drink the tea at room temperature, the cold is killing my teeth, which are also being killed by graves disease.
So I'm using the chicken mince,  garlic, ginger, mushrooms, broccoli, grated carrots, cubed sweet potato,  pumpkin, beans, mini capsicums, zucchini, fresh herbs from my garden, pepper and eggs to bake a brekkie blast, what did I call this thing? Anyway that will b lunch today. Tea to be decided, but i still have vegetables, though I'm kind of short of money until next weekend, I'll be healthy and frugal this week.
I have woken with less pain in my  mouth and throat, the Reiki helps, I'll make some time every day for some Reiki.
Today I'll join Sportsworld, twice a week aquarobics, twice a week laps and a play with some equipment a few times a week, who knows, I may end up being a big time gym junkie. I saw a house n shed in Portsmith, it's really weird, but I love it, and it has a huge shed, and an office at the front, could be a business address for Indigo Moon. AND it's close to Sportsworld. I hope it's a goer.
I think it may be time I prepared some food for this healthy eating regime.
So, craving rubbish, just because my mind knows I don't want to have it, I've eaten a lot, but healthy ok to eat stuff.

Just what we had in the fridge, makes me realise we do basically have a healthy diet, gotta stop those lolly runs at night.
I ate quite a bit of the fruit plate, to help with the sugar cravings. We have more fruit than that, but the weather is cold and fruit isn't being eaten so readily, so I stopped there.
Well,  beginning this liver cleanse has been nice n easy, cos I've gone easy with this one, I'd like one to work, and work so well that I do it once a month easily, and hopefully lose tons of fat and actually get on top of my health. I know that my fat issues are related to my Autoimmune disease, and of course it's less of a worry than losing fat like crazy. BUT I need to be healthy, HEALTH IS MY BUSINESS, I NEED TO HAVE IT, AND I NEED TO LOOK LIKE I HAVE IT TO SELL. THOSE ARE THE FACTS AS THEY ARE. I NEED MONEY SO I'D BETTER LOOK LIKE I UNDERSTAND HEALTH REALLY SOON, AND RUN A SERIES OF REIKI WORKSHOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment