Sunday 15 June 2014

DAY TWO
It went ok, I started with the lemon drink again, still didn't make a juice or totally eat healthy food, but also still didn't have lollies or milk drinks. We have some yummy milk alcohol drinks too, the alcohol easy for me to resist, flavoured milk, sooooo hard. I didn't break out but we didn't get the davit and anchor moved from under the clothes line either. BUT I hosed it down there this evening while I hung the washing out. I'll get my plastic rug out onto the grass and begin moving stuff, I'll get them to put Jo's stuff close to where it will go and get some stuff moved.
So basically this ten day liver cleanse, is about 6 days of prepping the body, 1 day of juice cleanse and 3 days after that of raw or at least super healthy food. Feels like it's happening though, I'm not really eating very healthy food, but I'm not eating very unhealthy food.
For other people who drink alcohol, coffee , coke n eat fried food all the time, it could be more difficult i think. I've been mostly cafeine free for 18 months now and mostly gluten free for nearly as long, so head start.
BUT the gym is happening, so lets see if this one can actually become a lifestyle, I wonder what people treat themselves with when they don't eat chocolate??????


No comments:

Post a Comment