Monday 7 July 2014

So even 10 days were too many for me to totally stick to something, stopped tracking by day 3. Oh well I clearly need to remember different ways for different times of the year. So many years in an only hot climate will do that to you.
BUT, I am still studying and working on my health pretty full time. I have what Tim calls, REBEL medication, and am taking drug medication too, to put my thyroid in stasis while I work on my hypothalamus and pineal gland. I think they are the culprits and lots of love Lemon Balm Reiki and real care, will make them feel better and get back into the rhythm. That makes me think I've been craving that drum for more than I knew, Oh My Whatever. RHYTHM, that could have more to do with this than I ever thought possible, both of those glands work with rythms, my rhythms need work. Fark epihany. Letter from Tim, I think they help me to be me.
Most of my diet is good, but I continue to struggle with my sugar addiction, but I still try, I haven't given up in hopelessness. 
I am drinking lots of lemon balm tea, I wasn't sure if that was going to make any difference, but remembered how much faith I'd had in plants for healing. Plants for healing came from a time when there wasn't criminal, immoral amounts of money to made from drugs, and people were just helping other people to heal and be well. Looking after each other, and I have seen people healed from some pretty big stuff, and been healed myself when medicine couldn't get my stafflococus under control, eccinachea and yarrow tea made with Tims loving hands fixed me, 2 years of medicine and anticeptics and antibiotics hadn't been able to. I was thinking that perhaps just an infusion wasn't strong enough, but these massive amounts of herbs being made by drug companies aren't dinkum, they're just after money too, and healing, like food preperation should be done from a place of love and real care.
I love me and the family and life I have, I'd like to enjoy some of the years I have left being well and enjoying said family, friends and life.
Lemon Balm Tea, REBEL medicine and staying off cafiene and gluten and beating this evolutionary addiction to sugar, and I will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment